Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Get Teeth 2 Shades Whiter In Five Minutes AT HOME

This was crazy. I was seeing a picture on pinterest quite a lot talking about teeth whitening, and the picture looked crazy. Let's just say their before picture was very yellow, and the after picture was incredibly white. The claim was 3 days of this method would do that. Which is crazy. Anyways, I did it. And I was pleasently suprised. I've only done it today, but I liked it so much, I had to share it!

My before and after picture(TOTALLY UNEDITED AND SAME LIGHTING):

Now, I already had pretty white teeth to begin with. But this is crazy. The picture does little justice. The lighting makes my teeth look way more yellow than they trully are, but you get the gist. Anyways, I'm sure you're all super anxious to find out what I did, so without further a do...... WHITE TEETH!!

You need:

-Hydrogen Peroxide

-Mouthwash(I used Crest 3D White)

-Baking Soda

-toothpaste(again, I used the Crest 3D White)

-toothbrush

What to do:

1)This is optional, but I suggest you floss first thing, that way your teeth can be whitened evenly. No one likes splotchy teeth.

2)Mix a 1:1 of mouthwash and peroxide. You probably will only need a tablespoon of each. You don't want to make your mouth too full!

3)swirl mixture around your mouth for one minute. Rinse.

4)mix a bit of baking soda with an even smaller bit of water. You want to make a paste with the mixture.

5)mix toothpaste into your baking soda paste and brush your teeth with it for two minutes. Rinse, and... white teeth. It's amazing how simple it is. Try this out and comment below how it worked out for you! Don't forget to subscribe!;)

xoxo,

Audrey

Stay Gorgeous@fashionobsessedforever.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment